Our Partners

Thursday, October 20, 2011

10 Interesting Places to Visit Before You Die

10 Interesting Places to Visit Before You Die

We all have our dream destinations, the places we that are must be visited in our life. I've often stumbled across posts like this and decided to make my own list of interesting places to visit. These are my dream places, the places that attract me very much. I think our world has lot's of wonderful places, worth of visiting, but if I could choose 10, I'd make this list of places to visit before you die:


"Sri Lanka could be described as one of the most beautiful islands around the world. There is strong evidence that human civilization has existed in this tiny island nation for over 2000 years now. Those who love examining ancient worlds, the serenity of nature and going through the excitement of life will always want to be part of Sri Lanka holidays... "

 
2. Kyoto, Japan
"Among posters, calendars or pamphlets printed by Japanese travel agencies, Kyoto gardens became truly “The cover face” of Japan…Anyway, you visit these gardens, you can find your own “relaxing place” in Kyoto, but enjoying evening garden relax in the middle of Kyoto is one of the most beautiful experience you can get in this city…" ~ KyotoBlog


0 comments: