Our Partners

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Jokes

Jokes
 
Jokes archive1
1

Giddyup, Id wish you a happy day, but I
m just a little hoarse - hee haw.
2

I went to see the doctor who said, just be a little patient.

School girl : I dont want to take SEX EDUCATION class Teacher : Why not? School girl : Someone told me FINAL EXAM would be oral!
4

A police recruit was asked during exam, "What would u do if u had to arrest ur own mother?" He said, "Call for backup."
5

Husband: Today is sunday & I have to enjoy it. So i bought 3 movie tickets. Wife: why three? Husband: 4 u and ur parents.
6

History Teacher : From where to where did the mughals rule ? Student: Sir, I am not sure but I think from page 15 to 26.
7

Devdas’s matrimonial ad- Wanted wife. Age no bar! Height No bar! Luks no bar! Caste No Bar! But gal’s father shoul have his own Bar.
8

DAD TO SON: When i beat u how do u controll ur anger. son: I START CLEANING TOILET DAD: how does that satisfies u? SON:i clean with ur tooth brush
9

A boy goes to see a cabare dance. His mom gets angry & asks him: Did u see anything there that u were not supposed to see?Boy: Yes, I saw dad.
10

What's the quietest place in the world? The complaint department at the parachute packing plant
11

He said... Do u love me just coz my father left me a fortune? She said... No stupid, I'd love u no matter who left you the money!
12

Husband 1: Why do u take your wife only to night clubs? Husband 2: Buddy by the time she gets ready no other place is open!
13

Boss: Drive slow. Driver: But sir, u said you want to reach the hospital fast. Boss: Yes, but not as a patient..
14

Men who have pierced ears are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry.
15

A pregnant lady goes to one swamiji.The swami says when the baby get's delivered the baby's father will die!The lady says "oh thank god, my husband is safe..


0 comments: