Our Partners

Sunday, December 11, 2011

O Desk Cover Letter sample For Article writing


Sample Cover Letter

Hello,

I want to apply for this job. I guarantee you that I can efficiently write articles of at least 250 words in length, good quality, and unique content. I can write 4 articles on a daily basis and submit them on time.

I understand that problems regarding SEO and copyright infringement may arise from articles with duplicate content. I will never copy content verbatim from any website. I also check the uniqueness of my articles' contents using a software.
Attached herewith is a text file containing three sample articles as proof of my quality work.

If you grant me the opportunity to work this job, rest assured I can work with minimal or no supervision, meet deadlines, and understand directions in one go.

I am also comfortable with $33.00 for the 26 articles, inclusive of oDesk fee. I have bid for an ongoing period since I want to continue working for you if you are satisfied with my performance.

Sincerely,
Hawnan Ahmed

0 comments: