Our Partners

Friday, June 22, 2012

How To Break Windows Password

There are many ways to break windows passwords, I will show you how do do it with Cain & Abel v2.0. It is powerful hacking tool which can break of various kind of passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force, Cryptanalysis attacks … This tutorial tells you how to break administrator password and gain access to admin account with Brute-Force attack.
Just follow steps below.
1) Download Cain & Abel v2.0 from this link and install it.
2)Start Cain
3)Click on Cracker tab , on the left choose LM & NTLM Hashes and click on + sign icon on toolbar then Dump NT Hashes from Local machine


4)Next



5)After this will appear windows accounts , right click on account you want to break password and choose type of attack , in this example I chose brute force attack. Brute force actually means to start with a letter a and encrypting it. Then see if the encrypted strings match. If not then b, c, … until we’ve gotten to admin. Then the encrypted strings will match and we’ll know that is the right password. Brute force attack is the slowest method of cracking, but there is no risk that you’ll not find the password. The thing about brute force is that the time of cracking rises rapidly depending on how long the password is, how many characters are being used in it and so forth.









I hope this tutorial has helped, if something isn´t clear , don’t be afraid to ask questions to me!
If you want to learn hacking, But Don’t Know Where to Start? Check this out “Learn How To Hack With The Hacker’s Underground Handbook
Note: This post is to be used for educational purposes only. I want to just remind everyone that information in and of itself is amoral; that is, it is neither good nor evil. It is only what someone decides to do with this information that can be good or evil. It is my sincerest hope that you will choose to make the world a better place with this information



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I really enjoyed your blog posts. It was certainly entertaining and very educational.

I would like to see whether you'd be open for guest contributions. I am looking to write something related to your site and thought that the topics I had in mind may go well with your blog.

I was thinking about the following subjects:

1. keyboard shortcuts that will save you a lot of time
2. How to add facebook likes fast

What do you think about these? If you're interested to receive a custom article which is also absolutely free, I am happy to get something written up and sent over to you - or if you have another topic you'd like to see covered, I am more than happy to write on that.

Thanks and I look forward to your response.

Dana
dana@guestpostu.com

Guest Post U
The University of Great Content

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I just wanted to check in and see what you thought of my guest post idea?

Did you like any of the topics I presented? Alternatively, if you have another topic you'd like to see covered, I am more than happy to write on that.

Thanks and I look forward to your reply.

Dana

Anonymous said...

Hello again,

How are you?

I understand that the article ideas I presented to you did not catch your attention. We can do custom content! If there are any topics you'd like to see covered, I am more than happy to write on that. :)

Thanks again and I look forward to your reply!

Dana